- Veethree is proud to introduce our new reed switch fuel sender. The sender is compatible with a variety of fuel types and fluids, including gasoline, diesel, oil and hydraulic fluids. The sender body is made up of durable stainless steel and has a longer life compared to resistive card fuel senders which are directly exposed to the fuel.The reed switch sending unit collects fuel information more consistently than float arm senders. This is done by a series of reed switches positioned inside the sealed level tube. A float with built in magnets then triggers the reed relays generating a resistance with an ohm value that increases or decreases. The float is the only moving part of the sensors, thereby minimizing potential mechanical failuresand maximizing flexibility of installation in tanks with baffles
- Top mounted tank sender
- Length 16" 400mm.
- When Ordering Sender should be 25mm shorter than tank depth
- Measured from the underside of the flange to the end of the tube
- Suitable for: 12 or 24 volt gauge
- Working Range: 10 to 180 ohms
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Flange diameter 69mm.
- 5 Hole Bolt Circle dia 54mm with 5 holes dia 5.5mm as per SAE 1810
- 2 x 3mm thick fuel-proof rubber gasket.
- 5 Screws & washers.